Here we will guide on how to set the ringtones on each contact on Honor Holly 3.
Having custom ringtone on Huawei Honor Holly 3 is quite an easy job. You can keep up the pace very easily and in fact without doing much. There are some simple steps which you need to follow. It is possible to assign that ringtone for all the contacts, or for some specific ones based on your preference. Check out the steps below.
Steps to Set Ringtones on Each contact on Honor Holly 3
- First of all switch ON your Huawei Honor Holly 3 and open the Dialer app.
- Go to the contact you’d like to change your ringtone for.
- Next is to simply tap the edit icon next to the contact. (It looks like a pencil.)
- After this, tap the “Ringtone” button on the following page.
- You’ll now be able to browse through the different ringtone options.
- You can see the default ringtone options will appear here as usual.
- To add your own ringtone, simply tap the “add” button and then select the song or ringtone file from your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to set the ringtones on each contact on Honor Holly 3.
Huawei Honor Holly 3 Specifications:
Huawei Honor Holly 3 features a 5.5 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 HiSilicon Kirin 620 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Honor Holly 3 comes with 13 MP, LED flash, HDR, panorama and 8 MP front camera.
Huawei Honor Holly 3 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Emotion UI 4.1 and backed by Li-Po 3100 mAh Non-removable battery. The handset supports Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.