Here we will guide on how to set the ringtones on each contact on Huawei Y5 lite (2018).
Having custom ringtone on Huawei Y5 lite (2018) is quite an easy job. You can keep up the pace very easily and in fact without doing much. There are some simple steps which you need to follow. It is possible to assign that ringtone for all the contacts, or for some specific ones based on your preference. Check out the steps below.
Steps to Set Ringtones on Each contact on Huawei Y5 lite (2018)
- First of all switch ON your Huawei Y5 lite (2018) and open the Dialer app.
- Go to the contact you’d like to change your ringtone for.
- Next is to simply tap the edit icon next to the contact. (It looks like a pencil.)
- After this, tap the “Ringtone” button on the following page.
- You’ll now be able to browse through the different ringtone options.
- You can see the default ringtone options will appear here as usual.
- To add your own ringtone, simply tap the “add” button and then select the song or ringtone file from your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to set the ringtones on each contact on Huawei Y5 lite (2018).
Huawei Y5 lite (2018) Specifications:
Huawei Y5 lite (2018) features a 5.45 inches LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 Mediatek MT6739 28 nm processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card.The camera on the Huawei Y5 lite (2018) comes with 8MP phase detection autofocus, LED flash rear camera and also 5MP depth sensor front shooting camera.
Huawei Y5 lite (2018) runs on Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition) with EMUI 8.0 and a Non-removable Li-Ion 3020 mAh battery. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G.