The all-new free-to-play third-person shooting game from Amazon Game Studio, Crucible, is fast becoming a favorite among players in the video game community. The game has 12-player and is based on class. It released recently on the 20th of May, last week, and is currently available to download on Steam. It has already been receiving positive reviews for its innovative graphics and creative playing style. Discussing the abilities and upgrades of any character in the games gives an upper hand and clear objectives to the players who want to make use of the full potential of the character. Of course, if you’re truly serious, you need to properly understand the strengths and weaknesses of the ten different in-game characters in order to make the best use of them. In order to do so, we have today brought the guide in which we will discuss Shakirri.
Hey! Let’s meet Shakirri, a skilled huntress who prefers to look into her enemies’ eyes as she deals the killing blow. She is known as much for her charm and confidence as for her lethally deadly aim. Wielding a glistening sword and a powerful pistol, she is a truly formidable opponent. You will have to look closely at fights and learn to swap between weapon stances, in order to obtain mastery over the First Blade of Na Dakkaru. So as we already told our today’s guide will help with character Shakirri, we will also discuss her abilities and upgrades. If you are one of those players who was in search of such a guide, then look you are in the right place. So let’s get started.
How to Play Shakirri in Crucible: Abilities and Upgrades
Here we are presenting the complete character guide of Shakirri along with her abilities and upgrades that will help most of the players to explore and use her to the maximum potentials.
- Starlock Energy (Passive): This will regenerate pistol energy with time.
- Fire Pistol (Left click, Pistol Stance): Use this to shoot with your Starlock pistol.
- Aim Pistol (Right-click, Pistol Stance): You can hold this down to enhance your gun’s accuracy.
- Shoot/Swing (Left click): Use this to strike your foes with your sword.
- Disrupting Strike/Aim Down Sights (Right-click): In sword stance, this produces a powerful wave of energy that disorients your enemies. If used in pistol stance, this will improve your weapon’s accuracy and slow down movement.
- Weapon Swap (Left shift): This enables you to switch from your sword to pistol, back and forth. The sword stance has speedier movement.
- Force Dome (Q): You can use this to produce a protective dome that will shield you from hostile attacks and prevent your foes from coming closer to you.
- Holo-Shield (E): This will provide a forced shield that will block projectiles throw towards you. It will also save you from melee attacks along with that.
- Extended Lunge: This extends the attacking range of Shakirri’s sword by 25 percent.
- Noble Shield: This expands the width of the Holo-Shield.
- Starlock Capacitator: This increases the maximum pistol capacity from six to eight shots.
- Empowered Deflect: This will enable deflected shots to inflict 50 percent more damage on impact.
- Synergistic Blade: If you activate this, word damage will be boosted by three percent for every shot of pistol energy that’s leftover.
- Freezelock Pistol: This will enable pistol shots to hinder enemies from 10 to 30 percent, for a second and a half.
- Healthy Gambit: If Shakirri’s health is filled 70 percent or above, this will allow other abilities to recharge +15 percent.
- Force Dome Overcharge: This will increase the health and duration of the Force Dome by 50 percent.
- Strike to the Heart: This will cause Disrupting Strike to deal with 1500 units of damage in a period of 3 minutes.
- Restorative Dome: If you choose this, the Force Dome will heal you, and any teammates present inside it.
You need to master the art of switching between Shakirri’s weapons in order to use skills her effectively. If you get short of ammunition, you can put her close-range tactics and Disrupting Strike ability to good use, since you can only reload her pistol while swapping to her sword. You can use the Holo-Shield for protection during close-quarters combat. On the other hand, the Force Dome can be used to get a much-needed moment of relief in the thick of battle.
This guide was made at the request of the players of Crucible. We hope you find these tips useful to get the best out of Shakirri’s impressive character in Crucible. If you liked this guide, do check our best iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, Games and Android Tips and Tricks. You can also subscribe to our very own YouTube Channel and participate in the $150 giveaway contest. However, if you have any doubts or feedback, do comment down below with your name and e-mail ID. Thank you!
- How to change the language in Crucible
- How to Level Up the Battle Pass in Crucible
- No Voice Chat in Crucible Game: How to Fix?
- How to Play Summer in Crucible: Abilities and Upgrades
- How to Play Earl in Crucible: Abilities and Upgrades
- Play Crucible with Captain Mendoza Character: Abilities and Upgrades
- Did Crucible Uninstall Itself from Steam? How to Fix?