Here we will guide on how to show all hidden apps on Honor Magic. Well, This is a simple procedure.
Steps to Show All hidden apps on Honor Magic
- First of all, Go to your Home screen on Huawei Honor Magic.
- Now in your app menu
- Tap on Settings.
- Select Applications.
- Now Scroll down and select Application Manager.
- You can now tap on all apps
- Now you will see a pop-up screen in which,
- You will see the list of apps which are disabled.
- Now Select and show the hidden apps which you want.
- That’s it! Now go back to the home screen. You will find your hidden apps on Honor Magic.
Huawei Honor Magic Specifications:
Huawei Honor Magic features a 5.09 inches AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A72 HiSilicon Kirin 950 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory. The camera on the Huawei Honor Magic comes with dual 12 MP + 12 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, HDR, panorama and 8 MP front shooting camera.
Huawei Honor Magic runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Magic Live UI and backed by Li-Ion 2900 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the front. The handset supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.