Here we will guide on how to show all hidden apps on Honor Note 8. Well, This is a simple procedure.
Steps to Show All hidden apps on Honor Note 8
- First of all, Go to your Home screen on Huawei Honor Note 8.
- Now in your app menu
- Tap on Settings.
- Select Applications.
- Now Scroll down and select Application Manager.
- You can now tap on all apps
- Now you will see a pop-up screen in which,
- You will see the list of apps which are disabled.
- Now Select and show the hidden apps which you want.
- That’s it! Now go back to the home screen. You will find your hidden apps on Honor Note 8.
Huawei Honor Note 8 Specifications:
Huawei Honor Note 8 features a 6.6 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 4×2.5 GHz Cortex-A72 HiSilicon Kirin 955 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64/128GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Honor Note 8 comes with 13 MP, Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama and 5 MP front shooting camera.
Huawei Honor Note 8 runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 4.1 and backed by Li-Po 4500 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.