Did you buy Huawei Honor 9 or 9i and want to show all hidden apps? Well, In this guide, I will help step by step to show all the hidden apps on Huawei Honor 9 and Honor 9i. Huawei comes with a feature where you can hide all the apps on Honor 9 and Honor 9i. If you have hidden any of your apps on Huawei Honor 9 and Honor 9i, now you want to show all hidden apps in Huawei Honor 9 and Honor 9i. Then this guide will be useful for you.
In this guide, I will share the step by step guide to display the hidden apps on your phone. This guide is easy and quick to follow. All you need is to just read and proceed the step on your Honor 9 and Honor 9i. By using this step, you can even unhide any pre-installed bloatware and thereby you can delete the useless app to save some resources on Honor 9 and Honor 9i.
Steps to Show All Hidden Apps on Huawei Honor 9 and Honor 9i
- First of all, Go to your Home screen on Honor 9 and Honor 9i.
- Now in your app menu
- Tap on Settings.
- Select Applications.
- Now Scroll down and select Application Manager.
- You can now tap on all apps
- Now you will see a pop-up screen in which,
- You will see the list of apps which are disabled.
- Now Select and show the hidden apps which you want.
- That's it! Now go back to the home screen. You will find your hidden apps on Huawei Honor 9 and Honor 9i.
Any Queries, Please leave a comment down below. We will soon get back to you.
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Honor 9 and 9i
- How To Install Lineage OS 15 For Huawei Honor 9 (Development)
- Common Huawei Honor 9i Problems and How to Fix it
- Huawei Honor 9i Stock Firmware Collections
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery For Honor 9