Here we will guide on how to show all hidden apps on Huawei Maimang 8. Well, This is a simple procedure.
Steps to Show All hidden apps on Huawei Maimang 8
- First of all, Go to your Home screen on Huawei Maimang 8.
- Now in your app menu
- Tap on Settings.
- Select Applications.
- Now Scroll down and select Application Manager.
- You can now tap on all apps
- Now you will see a pop-up screen in which,
- You will see the list of apps which are disabled.
- Now Select and show the hidden apps which you want.
- That’s it! Now go back to the home screen. You will find your hidden apps on Huawei Maimang 8.
Huawei Maimang 8 Specifications:
Huawei Maimang 8 features a 6.21 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 2340 x 1080 Pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 4x 2.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A73 4x 1.7 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 HiSilicon Kirin 710, 64-bit Processor coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 512GB via microSD card.The camera on the Huawei Maimang 8 comes with Triple 24MP + 16MP + 2MP LED flash rear camera and also 8MP depth sensor front shooting camera.
Huawei Maimang 8 runs on Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0 UI and a Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery with Fast charging. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G.