Here we will guide on how to show all hidden apps on Huawei nova 2 plus. Well, This is a simple procedure.
Steps to Show All hidden apps on Huawei nova 2 plus
- First of all, Go to your Home screen on Huawei nova 2 plus.
- Now in your app menu
- Tap on Settings.
- Select Applications.
- Now Scroll down and select Application Manager.
- You can now tap on all apps
- Now you will see a pop-up screen in which,
- You will see the list of apps which are disabled.
- Now Select and show the hidden apps which you want.
- That’s it! Now go back to the home screen. You will find your hidden apps on Huawei nova 2 plus.
Huawei nova 2 plus Specifications:
Huawei nova 2 plus features a 5.5 inches LTPS IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Quad-core 4×2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 HiSilicon Kirin 659 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei nova 2 plus comes with dual 12 MP + 8 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, HDR, panorama and 20 MP front shooting camera.
Huawei nova 2 plus runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1 and backed by Li-Po 3340 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.