Here we will guide on how to show all hidden apps on Huawei Nova 5 Pro. Well, This is a simple procedure.
Steps to Show All hidden apps on Huawei Nova 5 Pro
- First of all, Go to your Home screen on Huawei Nova 5 Pro.
- Now in your app menu
- Tap on Settings.
- Select Applications.
- Now Scroll down and select Application Manager.
- You can now tap on all apps
- Now you will see a pop-up screen in which,
- You will see the list of apps which are disabled.
- Now Select and show the hidden apps which you want.
- That’s it! Now go back to the home screen. You will find your hidden apps on Huawei Nova 5 Pro.
Huawei Nova 5 Pro Specifications:
Huawei Nova 5 Pro features a 6.39 inches AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 Pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 2×2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55 HiSilicon Kirin 980 7 nm processor coupled with 8GB of RAM. The phone packs 128/256GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 512GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Nova 5 Pro comes with Triple 48MP + 16MP + 2MP, Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR and 32MP front shooting camera.
Huawei Nova 5 Pro runs on Android 9.0 Pie and backed by Li-Po 3500 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor under display. The handset supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.