Here we will guide on how to show all hidden apps on Huawei nova. Well, This is a simple procedure.
Steps to Show All hidden apps on Huawei nova
- First of all, Go to your Home screen on Huawei nova.
- Now in your app menu
- Tap on Settings.
- Select Applications.
- Now Scroll down and select Application Manager.
- You can now tap on all apps
- Now you will see a pop-up screen in which,
- You will see the list of apps which are disabled.
- Now Select and show the hidden apps which you want.
- That’s it! Now go back to the home screen. You will find your hidden apps on Huawei nova.
Huawei nova Specifications:
Huawei nova features a 5.0 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei nova comes with 12 MP, Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR and 8 MP front shooting camera.
Huawei nova runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, upgradable to 7.0 Nougat with Emotion 4.1 UI and backed by Li-Po 3020 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.