Here we will guide on how to show all hidden apps on Huawei P9 lite. Well, This is a simple procedure.
Steps to Show All hidden apps on Huawei P9 lite
- First of all, Go to your Home screen on Huawei P9 lite.
- Now in your app menu
- Tap on Settings.
- Select Applications.
- Now Scroll down and select Application Manager.
- You can now tap on all apps
- Now you will see a pop-up screen in which,
- You will see the list of apps which are disabled.
- Now Select and show the hidden apps which you want.
- That’s it! Now go back to the home screen. You will find your hidden apps on Huawei P9 lite.
Huawei P9 lite Specifications:
Huawei P9 lite features a 5.2 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 HiSilicon Kirin 650 processor coupled with 2/3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei P9 lite comes with 13 MP, LED flash, panorama, HDR and 8 MP front camera.
Huawei P9 lite runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, upgradable to 7.0 Nougat with Emotion UI 4.1 and backed by 3000 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.