Here we will guide on how to show all hidden apps on Huawei Y6 Pro. Well, This is a simple procedure.
Steps to Show All hidden apps on Huawei Y6 Pro
- First of all, Go to your Home screen on Huawei Y6 Pro.
- Now in your app menu
- Tap on Settings.
- Select Applications.
- Now Scroll down and select Application Manager.
- You can now tap on all apps
- Now you will see a pop-up screen in which,
- You will see the list of apps which are disabled.
- Now Select and show the hidden apps which you want.
- That’s it! Now go back to the home screen. You will find your hidden apps on Huawei Y6 Pro.
Huawei Y6 Pro Specifications:
Huawei Y6 Pro features a 5.0 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 Mediatek MT6735P processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Y6 Pro comes with 13 MP, LED flash, panorama, HDR and 5 MP front camera.
Huawei Y6 Pro runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with EMUI 3.1 Lite and backed by Li-Po 4000 mAh Non-removable battery. The handset supports Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.