Here we will guide on how to show all hidden apps on Huawei Y9 Prime 2019. Well, This is a simple procedure.
Steps to Show All hidden apps on Huawei Y9 Prime 2019
- First of all, Go to your Home screen on Huawei Y9 Prime 2019.
- Now in your app menu
- Tap on Settings.
- Select Applications.
- Now Scroll down and select Application Manager.
- You can now tap on all apps
- Now you will see a pop-up screen in which,
- You will see the list of apps which are disabled.
- Now Select and show the hidden apps which you want.
- That’s it! Now go back to the home screen. You will find your hidden apps on Huawei Y9 Prime 2019.
Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 Specifications:
Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 features a 6.59 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 2340 x 1080 Pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 4x 2.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A73 4x 1.7 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 HiSilicon Kirin 710F, 64-bit Processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 512GB via microSD card.The camera on the Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 comes with Triple 16MP + 8MP + 2MP LED flash rear camera and also 16MP depth sensor front shooting camera.
Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 runs on Android 9.0 Pie and a Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery with Fast charging. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G.