Here we will guide on how to show all hidden apps on Honor V8. Well, This is a simple procedure.
Steps to Show All hidden apps on Honor V8
- First of all, Go to your Home screen on Huawei Honor V8.
- Now in your app menu
- Tap on Settings.
- Select Applications.
- Now Scroll down and select Application Manager.
- You can now tap on all apps
- Now you will see a pop-up screen in which,
- You will see the list of apps which are disabled.
- Now Select and show the hidden apps which you want.
- That’s it! Now go back to the home screen. You will find your hidden apps on Honor V8.
Huawei Honor V8 Specifications:
Huawei Honor V8 features a 5.7 inches IPS-NEO LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A72 HiSilicon Kirin 950 KNT-AL10, KNT-TL10 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Honor V8 comes with dual 12 MP + 12 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, HDR, panorama and 8 MP front shooting camera.
Huawei Honor V8 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Emotion UI 4.1 and backed by Li-Ion 3500 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.