Here we will guide on how to show all hidden apps on Huawei Y3II. Well, This is a simple procedure.
Steps to Show All hidden apps on Huawei Y3II
- First of all, Go to your Home screen on Huawei Y3II.
- Now in your app menu
- Tap on Settings.
- Select Applications.
- Now Scroll down and select Application Manager.
- You can now tap on all apps
- Now you will see a pop-up screen in which,
- You will see the list of apps which are disabled.
- Now Select and show the hidden apps which you want.
- That’s it! Now go back to the home screen. You will find your hidden apps on Huawei Y3II.
Huawei Y3II Specifications:
Huawei Y3II features a 4.5 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 480 x 854 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 Mediatek MT6735M processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Y3II comes with 5 MP, Dual-LED flash and 2 MP front camera.
Huawei Y3II runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with EMUI 3.1 and backed by Li-Po 2100 mAh Non-removable battery. The handset supports Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.