Here we will guide on how to show all hidden apps on Huawei Mate 20X. Well, This is a simple procedure.
Steps to Show All hidden apps on Huawei Mate 20X
- First of all, Go to your Home screen on Huawei Mate 20X.
- Now in your app menu
- Tap on Settings.
- Select Applications.
- Now Scroll down and select Application Manager.
- You can now tap on all apps
- Now you will see a pop-up screen in which,
- You will see the list of apps which are disabled.
- Now Select and show the hidden apps which you want.
- That’s it! Now go back to the home screen. You will find your hidden apps on Huawei Mate 20X.
Huawei Mate 20X Specifications:
Huawei Mate 20X features a 7.2 inches OLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2240 Pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-Core 4x 2.6 GHz ARM Cortex-A76 4x, 2x 1.92 GHz ARM Cortex-A76 4x 1.8 GHz ARM Cortex-A55 HiSilicon Kirin 980 7nm Processor coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 512GB via microSD card.The camera on the Huawei Mate 20X comes with Triple 40MP + 20MP + 8MP LED flash rear camera and also 24MP depth sensor front shooting camera.
Huawei Mate 20X runs on Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0 UI and a Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery with Fast charging. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G.