Here we will guide on how to show all hidden apps on Huawei Y5 lite (2018). Well, This is a simple procedure.
- First of all, Go to your Home screen on Huawei Y5 lite (2018).
- Now in your app menu
- Tap on Settings.
- Select Applications.
- Now Scroll down and select Application Manager.
- You can now tap on all apps
- Now you will see a pop-up screen in which,
- You will see the list of apps which are disabled.
- Now Select and show the hidden apps which you want.
- That’s it! Now go back to the home screen. You will find your hidden apps on Huawei Y5 lite (2018).
Huawei Y5 lite (2018) Specifications:
Huawei Y5 lite (2018) features a 5.45 inches LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 Mediatek MT6739 28 nm processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card.The camera on the Huawei Y5 lite (2018) comes with 8MP phase detection autofocus, LED flash rear camera and also 5MP depth sensor front shooting camera.
Huawei Y5 lite (2018) runs on Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition) with EMUI 8.0 and a Non-removable Li-Ion 3020 mAh battery. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G.