Both the Snapchat and Instagram are social networking services that offer photos or videos sharing, and more. Both the services are available as an application for both the Android and iOS mobile platforms. However, some times these internet running apps can crash or force close or show some errors on mobile devices. Now, if you’re also one of them then check out the troubleshooting guide on how to fix Snapchat or Instagram crashing on iPhone 11 Series.
These issues can occur due to some of the common reasons like an outdated application version, pending software update, system bug, internet connectivity issue, etc. So, the Instagram or Snapchat app may not work properly on your device and you should fix it. Here we’ve shared some of the possible workarounds that can be helpful to you.
Steps to Fix Snapchat or Instagram crashing on iPhone 11 Series
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into it.
1. Close Snapchat or Instagram App and Restart iPhone
- Swipe up from the bottom of the home screen and pause to open the app previews.
- Swipe right or left to navigate to the app preview cards.
- Then swipe up the Snapchat or Instagram app card to close it forcefully.
- Next, reboot your iPhone.
In order to reboot your iPhone, check the steps below.
- Press and hold the Side/Power button + Volume Up/Down button for a few seconds.
- Slide to Power Off option will appear.
- Swipe the slider from left to right side switch off your device.
- Then long-press the Power/Side button for a couple of seconds.
- The Apple logo will appear and then release the button.
- Your iPhone will reboot automatically.
1. Refresh Internet Connection
- Open the device Settings > turn the Airplane Mode toggle on.
- Wait for around 10-15 seconds and then turn off the Airplane Mode.
- Then turn on the Wi-Fi network or mobile data.
- Now, open the Snapchat or Instagram app and check for the issue.
3. Update Pending Apps
- Head over to the App Store > Tap on the Profile icon.
- Go to the Updates option > tap on the Update for all pending apps. (Make sure to update Snapchat or Instagram app)
- Next, open the particular app on your phone that causing issues and check it.
6. Reset All Settings
- Head over to the Settings.
- Tap on General > Tap on Reset.
- Select Reset all settings.
- If prompted, enter your device passcode.
- Tap on the Reset all settings again to confirm.
- Restart your iPhone and check whether the error has been solved or not.
4. Delete Snapchat or Instagram App and Reinstall it
- Tap on Settings from the home screen > Select General.
- Select Storage > Select the Snapchat or Instagram app from the list.
- tap on Delete the app option.
Meanwhile, there is another way to uninstall apps.
- Tap and hold on the Snapchat or Instagram app icon from the home screen.
- The Snapchat or Instagram app icon will start jiggling with the cross (x) icon.
- Just tap on the cross (x) icon to confirm the delete process.
- The particular app will delete.
Now, reinstall the app.
- Go to the App Store > search for Snapchat or Instagram app > tap on the Snapchat or Instagram app result.
- Tap on the Cloud icon or Get button to download and install it.
- Once done, open the app and start using it.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide helpful. For any queries, let us know in the comments below.