Want to test the Soak test build of Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Moto G4 Play before the official release. Today we have shared the link to Download and install Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Moto G4 Play based on Soak Test. As we know Motorola Lenovo will soon update the Moto G4 Play to Android 7.1.1 Nougat. For Stable Android Nougat firmware : Click here to download. This will work only if you have the MPIS24.241-15.3-16 build (with February security patch) installed on your Moto G4 Play.
Now you can download and install the Soak Test Build of Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Moto G4 Play. To install, you can follow our guide on How to download and install Android 7.1.1 Nougat Soak test build on Moto G4 Play. This tutorial is for those who don’t want to unlock their bootloader or want to install Stock ROM. With this guide, installation process can take roughly 20-30 minutes so please be patient. With this update, You Don’t have to unlock your bootloader or downgrade to MM and data will not be deleted.
Download Soak Test Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Moto G4 Play
DOWNLOAD ROM FILES
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Download And Install Lineage OS 15 For Moto G4 Play
- Download Install NPI26.48-8 Android 7.1.1 Nougat For Moto G4 Play
- Update Verizon Moto G4 Play with January Security patch MPIS24.241-2.35-1-13
- Download Install MPIS24.241-2.35-1-17 June Security Patch For Verizon Moto G4 Play
- Download Install NPH25.200-15 Android 7.0 Nougat For Moto X Style
- This will work on Moto G5 Plus (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup
- As a precaution, enable OEM Unlocking under Developer options. If anything goes wrong you can still unlock your bootloader and install custom firmware.
Steps to install Soak Test Build Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Moto G4 Play NPJ25.93-11/12
- First of all enable the Developer Option, To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“.
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging.
- Download and Install ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac.
- Extract the Android 7.1.1 Nougat.Zip file.
- Copy the Extracted Android 7.1.1 Nougat zip to folder where adb installed.
- Reboot your phone into recovery mode. To do this, shut down your device and turn it back on while holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously.
- In recovery, choose “Apply update from ADB” option in the recovery screen, tap OK to confirm. A screen with “You are in sideload mode” will be displayed.
- Connect your Moto G4 Play to PC/Mac using the USB Cable.
- Now in your PC, open the extract ADB Fastboot folder and Press and hold Shift key and Right click on your mouse to open the command prompt window.
- Now type the command in your command window.
- If you see a pop up to allow USB Debugging on your phone, Click OK.
- Now flash the Soak Test Build Zip file using the below command. (filename is the downloaded zip file name)
For Windows: “adb sideload <filename>”
For Mac/Linux: “/adb sideload <filename>"
Wait a while, your phone should now update to the selected build and reboot automatically to take you into Android 7.1.1.
Let us know your feedback on Soak Test Android 7.1.1 for Moto G4 Play in the comment section below.
Enjoy the latest Soak Test Build on Moto G4 Play based Android 7.1.1 Nougat