Want to test the Soak test build of Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Moto Z Play before the official release. Today member on XDA shared the link to Download and install Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Moto Z Play based on Soak Test. As we know Motorola Lenovo will soon update the Moto Z Play to Android 7.1.1 Nougat. For Stable Android Nougat firmware : Click here to download
Now you can download and install the Soak Test Build of Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Moto Z Play. To install, you can follow our guide on How to download and install Android 7.1.1 Nougat Soak test build on Moto Z Play. This tutorial is for those who don’t want to unlock their bootloader or want to install Stock ROM. With this guide, installation process can take roughly 20-30 minutes so please be patient. With this update, You Don’t have to unlock your bootloader or downgrade to MM and data will not be deleted.
Table of Contents
Download Soak Test Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Moto Z Play
DOWNLOAD ROM FILES
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Download And Install Lineage OS 15 For Moto Z Play
- Download Install NPN26.1.22 Android 7.1.1 Nougat For Moto Z Play
- Download Install NDN25.137-24.4 Nougat May Security Patch For Verizon Moto Z Play
- How to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On Moto Z Play
- Moto Z Play Stock Firmware collection – New update Added
- Download Install April security patch NPNS25.137-24-1-9 Nougat for Moto Z Play
- Download Install NPNS25.137-24-1-4 Android 7.0 Nougat for Moto Z Play
- This will work on Moto G5 Plus (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup
- As a precaution, enable OEM Unlocking under Developer options. If anything goes wrong you can still unlock your bootloader and install custom firmware.
Steps to install Soak Test Build Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Moto Z Play NPJ25.93-11/12
- First of all download the application given above called RSDLite and install it.
- Now download the firmware from any of the mirror link given above.
- Extract the Downloaded Firmware rar file using any ZIP extractor software
- Now run the RSDLite and click on the button three dots and select flashall.xml.
- Take your phone and boot into fastboot mode – To boot to First Turn your phone off and press the volume down + power button
- Connect your phone to a PC using USB Cable and once you are connected your phone will detect by the RSDLite Program
- Press the Start button and wait until the end of the firmware until the phone restarts.
Enjoy the latest Soak Test Build on Moto Z Play based Android 7.1.1 Nougat