Here we will guide on how to Soft Reset or force reboot on ASUS ROG Phone. This guide can be helpful if you face any lag, screen freeze or screen of death (sod) on ASUS ROG Phone.
Before we discuss how to Soft reset and Force reboot on ASUS ROG Phone, let us know about the specs of the device. ASUS ROG Phone features a 6.0-inch display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. It is powered by octa-core Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 processor and clubbed with 8GB of RAM. The phone packs 128/512GB of internal storage and no external card support. As far as the cameras are concerned, the ROG Phone (ZS600KL) packs a Dual Camera with 16MP + 8MP on the rear and an 8-MP front shooter for selfies. The ASUS ROG Phone (ZS600KL) runs Android 8.1 Oreo and is powered by a 4000 mAh.
When we can Soft Reset or Force Reboot on ASUS ROG Phone:
- After changing the sim card you can perform a soft reset
- When your device feel lag
- To Fix high battery drain problem
- Soft reset is used to remove the background running application
- You can perform soft reset when your Bluetooth or wifi showing any kind of error
- If you are not receiving any calls, messages or emails
- App not working properly
- The phone is slow or hanging frequently
- Touchscreen responsiveness problem
- Screen freezing regularly
[su_note note_color=”#fefce9″ text_color=”#000000″]Remember: This will wipe off all your data, so make sure to take a complete backup before performing this method.[/su_note]
How to Reboot ASUS ROG Phone
There is two method to hard reset the ASUS ROG Phone, first one is via Settings app and the second one is using recovery mode.
Method 1: Soft Reset
- Press and Hold the Power button for few seconds
- You will see the screen with the option to power off
- Choose Power Off and your device will turn off
- Now press and hold the power button
- You can release when the phone screen is on.
Method 2: Force Reboot
When your device is stuck and not able to perform any task then this guide can come in handy.
- Press and Hold the power button for a few seconds until you see the phone starts restarting.
- That’s it! Your ASUS ROG Phone will reboot.
I hope this guide was useful to soft reset ASUS ROG Phone.
- How to Reset Network Settings on ASUS ROG Phone
- How to Boot into Safe Mode on ASUS ROG Phone
- How to Change The Language In ASUS ROG Phone
- ASUS ROG Phone Stock Firmware Collections [Back to Stock ROM Update]
- Download ASUS ROG Phone wallpapers, Live wallpapers and Theme
- How to Enter Recovery Mode on ASUS ROG Phone