Due to the amount of stress and work, Ulefone Armor 2 devices are bound to encounter failing situations like lag or even shatter, freeze, etc. Techie types of people know that these are just the common scenario. However, for most of the average users, this may be frustrating too. In order to fix this issue, the user is just required to force reboot or Soft reset Ulefone Armor 2 and resume its normal operation again.
When our device gets stuck, the first thing that needs to be done is to soft reset. Unlike Hard Reset, a soft reset will not affect any of the files or data on your Ulefone Armor 2. While you soft reset Ulefone Armor 2. To perform this task, it is not required to back up any of the data available on the Ulefone Armor 2. While you soft reset, the device will restart and thereby all the applications running on the background will be closed. This will also clear the data in RAM if any.
Advantages of Soft Reset Ulefone Armor 2
The below points will help you understand when the user can force reboot or soft reset Ulefone Armor 2
- Screen Freeze issue on Ulefone Armor 2
- Touch Screen responsiveness issue
- If you do not receive any calls, messages or emails
- App not working properly
- Ulefone Armor 2 is slow or hangs frequently
- To fix the battery drain issue on Ulefone Armor 2
- To remove all the background running applications
- When Bluetooth or Wi-Fi is showing an error
Steps to Force Reboot or Soft Reset Ulefone Armor 2
Method 1: Soft Reset
- Press and hold the Power button for a couple of seconds
- The screen will now appear with the option to power off
- Click on Power off
- Ulefone Armor 2 device will turn off
- Press and hold the power button again
- Release all the buttons when the phone screen is on
Method 2: Force Reboot:
This method comes to great help when your Ulefone Armor 2 gets stuck every now and then or is not able to perform any task.
- Press and hold the power button for a while till your phone restarts
- You are now done! Your device will now reboot
The above are the steps that should be followed to perform a reboot or soft reset in your Ulefone Armor 2. I Hope the above article has helped you in knowing how to perform force reboot or soft reset on Ulefone Armor 2. Do not miss to provide us feedback or comments if any in the below comment section. We will be happy to help you out by clarifying all your doubts and will be sure to respond as soon as possible.
Ulefone Armor 2 Specifications
- Ulefone Armor 2 is 5- inch (1920×1080) pixels display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- 6 GHz MediaTek Helio P25 Octa-Core 64-bit 16nm processor along with ARM Mali T880GPU.
- This is a Dual SIM phone, Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 64GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64 GB internal storage, has expandable memory up to 256 GB with micro SD.
- The phone has 16 MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- The phone has 8 MP front-facing camera (Interpolated to 13 MP), f/2.0 aperture.
- Ulefone Armor 2 is a fingerprint sensor phone.
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C.
- This phone is 4700 mAh non-removable battery with Pump Express Plus 2.0 fast charging.
- Ulefone Armor 2 is available in Dark Gray and Golden colors.