The biggest hurdle which was and is there in front of smartphone manufacturers is the storage space on smartphones. Through the years of improvements, the amount of storage space also increased on smartphones. But the issue of space running out is still there for all devices. No matter how big is the internal or expandable storage it will fill up as time goes. Many alternate solutions like the cloud storage came, but everything has their own limitations. But we can minimize the storage issues greatly by following some simple steps. Read through to find out how you can solve insufficient storage issue on Essential Phone PH1.
Now smartphones with high internal and external storage options are available. But they get filled up by time. There are many reasons for this like:
- As the storage increases, the quality of camera also does. This means images and videos which are high in size
- More updates to system and apps come in adding new features, which means more memory.
- Cache memory bulks up taking up a large part of memory space.
So the only solution is to properly manage the use of memory space on your device. Here we are providing some steps you can do to manage storage space on your Essential PH1.
Steps to solve insufficient storage issue on Essential Phone PH1
You can follow the steps given below to minimize the use of internal storage. Internal storage when filled up will restrict you from downloads and will also affect the performance of your devices. So it is always great if you could leave a good amount of memory on your device. There are several steps you can follow like:
- Remove apps that are not used
- Clear app cache often
- Move apps on to external storage
- Move huge files on to PC or external hard drive
- Use cloud services like Google drive
I hope this guide was useful in understanding how to solve insufficient storage issue on Essential Phone PH1. If any queries or feedback, please leave a comment below.