Do you want to install Stock ROM on Sony Xperia 10? then, you are in the right place. Here we will share all the latest Sony Xperia 10 Stock Firmware Collections. So we have shared the full list of firmware links to download and install stock firmware on Sony Xperia 10. As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop, or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the Sony Xperia 10 stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or boot loop, you can factory reset or flash the latest Sony Xperia 10 Stock Firmware. Check the other advantage of the Stock Firmware given below.
If you have bought this device and looking for the fresh installation of Stock ROM, then you can simply grab the download link and flash the firmware on your phone by following the guide.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these processes carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to the bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Sony Xperia 10 back to the previous working condition.
Sony Xperia 10 Specifications:
Sony Xperia 10 was announced in February 2019 which sports a 6-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 2520 x 1080 pixels with 457 PPI pixel density. The device is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
Sony Xperia 10 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 chipset coupled with 3/4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. It also supports a 1TB external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie and was backed by a 2870 mAh battery (Non-removable).
As far as the camera is concerned, the device has a Dual-camera setup with 13MP + 5MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 8MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. etc. The Sony Xperia 10 comes with a side fingerprint sensor feature.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Sony Xperia 10
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Sony Xperia 10
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Sony Xperia 10
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Sony Xperia 10 Stock Firmware Collections:
|53.0.A.14.47||January 2020 Security Patch|
|53.0.A.14.28||November 2019 Security Patch|
|53.0.A.8.71||August 2019 Security Patch|
|53.0.A.6.92||March 2019 Security Patch|
||February 2019 Security Patch|
Steps to Install Sony Xperia 10 Stock Firmware:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Remember: Supported for Sony Xperia 10
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, charge your Sony Xperia 10 to at least 50%.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out the second method, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. If you have are not able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Sony USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download Sony Flash Tool: You need to download Sony Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on Sony Xperia 10:
[su_note note_color=”#fffde3″]Note: Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.[/su_note]
- First of all, Download Sony Flashtool and install on your PC/Laptop
- Download the FTF Files and move the firmware file to your Sony Flash Tool –> Firmware folder
- Make sure to install the Flash tool drivers on PC by finding the installed location of Sony Flashtool (C:\Users\–PC Name–\flashtool.)
- Now download the Sony USB Drivers from the Pre-Requisite link and install it
- Now you need to enable USB Debugging on your smartphone. To Enable the USB Debugging, First, you need to activate the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“.
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging.
- Now run the Sony Flashtool.exe on your Computer
- Power off your phone and now hold the VOLUME DOWN button and connect the phone to the computer using USB Cable.
- Once your phone detects on Sony Flashtool window
- Now in the Flashtool Window, Tap on Flash device –>> Flash mode and select the firmware from the firmware folder
- Recommended to clean install by selecting the Wipe, Userdata, and app_log (This will wipe your data and do a clean installation)
- Now tap on the OK button and wait for the firmware to load completely.
- Your installation process will start, now wait for a few minutes to complete the installation.
- have fun with the latest version of the update on Xperia XZ2 Premium.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Sony Xperia 10 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.