GTA 5 was recently available completely free on the Epic Games store. As expected, thousands of individuals came to download the game. Moreover, the sudden influx of users looking to download the game for free caused the Epic Games store to crash. GTA 5’s online mode is one of the main reasons why players stick to playing the game. In fact, the game is still crushing it in terms of sales and the number of players. For a game released back in 2013, this is absolutely impressive.
There are a bunch of challenges and events added to GTA Online to give players the opportunity to earn more cash and RP. An example of these events are Freemode Challenges. These challenges are fairly easy to complete and do not take up much of your time. In this guide, we will show you how to participate in Freemode Challenges in GTA Online.
What are Freemode Challenges?
Freemode Challenges in GTA Online are essentially short challenges that will reward you with cash and RP. A new Freemode Challenge is added to the game every 12 minutes or every 6 hours of in-game time. Thus, there will be plenty of challenges for you to complete in case you miss out on one. You can even compete against your friends online to see who completes the challenges first. Although you would have to be in a session of a minimum of five players.
At present, there are 19 Freemode Challenges in GTA Online. We have listed these below (via GTA Fandom)
- Driveby Challenge – Achieve the highest number of driveby kills on players
- Headshot Kills Challenge – Achieve the highest number of headshot kills on players
- Most Bridges/Fly Under Bridges Challenge – Fly under the most bridges in the time limit
- Sniper Kills Challenge – Achieve the highest number of sniper rifle kills on players
- Highest Speed Challenge – Achieve the highest speed in a land vehicle
- Longest Flying Inverted Challenge – Fly Upside-down near the ground for the longest distance
- Longest Bail Challenge – Travel the furthest distance when bailing from a land vehicle
- Longest Fall Survived Challenge – Fall the longest distance without dying
- Longest Freefall Challenge – Fall the longest distance with a parachute before opening it
- Longest Jump Challenge – Perform the longest jump in a land vehicle
- Reverse Driving Challenge – Reverse the longest distance without crashing
- Longest Stoppie Challenge – Perform the longest stoppie on a motorcycle
- Longest Wheelie Challenge – Perform the longest wheelie on a motorcycle
- Low Flying Challenge – Fly low to the ground for the longest distance
- Lowest Parachute Challenge – Open your parachute closest to the ground while freefalling
- Melee Challenge – Achieve the highest number of melee kills on players
- Near Misses Challenge -Perform the most near misses with other vehicles in a land vehicle without crashing
- No Crashes Challenge – Drive the furthest distance in a land vehicle without crashing
- Vehicles Stolen Challenge – Steal the most vehicles
How to Start Freemode Challenges In GTA Online
Starting a Freemode Challenge is fairly easy. Firstly, you need to be in an online session with a minimum of five players. If there are less then five players, you will not be able to begin a Freemode Challenge.
Once you have five or more players in the session, you have to look out for the challenges that appear at the bottom of your screen. All you need to do is complete those tasks. After completing the task, you will be rewarded with cash and RP. Since the Freemode Challenges in GTA Online are added every 12 minutes. You should keep an eye out for the tasks to have a chance to earn extra cash and RP in a short amount of time. With that being said, we have reached the end of the guide. We hope the guide helped you understand what are Freemode Challenges in GTA Online and how to start one.