If you have bought this device and want to install Stock Firmware on Blackview P6000? Then you are in the right place. Here we will guide you to install the official firmware on Blackview P6000 using the software known as SP Flash Tool, Formally also called the Smartphone Flash Tool. If you have installed Custom ROM or bricked your device, then this guide will be helpful to fix back to Stock ROM or unbrick it.
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then simply follow the given instruction link to install the Stock Firmware on Blackview P6000 using SP Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software or hardware malfunctioning problem.
Blackview P6000 Firmware Flashing Guide
Here is of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware update for Blackview P6000. Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Blackview P6000. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flashtool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Blackview P6000 using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Blackview P6000
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Blackview P6000
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Blackview P6000
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Download Firmware Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Blackview_P6000_MT6757_20180104.zip
File Size: 1 GB
Android Version: 7.1.1 Nougat
- This firmware supported only on Blackview P6000.
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and Extract it
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Download and Install Blackview USB Drivers
- Charge your phone for at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either a Laptop or PC
Instructions to Install:
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Cubot Quest, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Cubot Quest
I hope you installed the firmware flash file on Blackview P6000 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.