Here we will guide on how to install Stock Firmware on Elephone TV Box. We have the latest Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware.
Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who has an Elephone Android TV box. Well, great! Zidoo offers some great Android TV Box on budget. Now, just in case, if you don’t already know, the Elephone TV Box is powered by a Rockchip RK3188 processor along with 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM. Anyways, it looks like that you want to install or flash the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat back on the device.
There can be a couple of reasons why you might be willing to do so. For instance, you might be someone who had tried any other firmware on the device, or maybe you are facing some issues with the device. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you want to install stock firmware on your Elephone TV Box and you want to do it quick.
So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Elephone TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us jump right into it. Should we?
Table of Contents
Main Features of Elephone TV Box
- The processor in this chip is a RK3188 with a maximum clock speed of up to 1.6GHz. APPs have never run so smoothly
- Built-in 5MP auto-focusing camera, and the camera angle can be adjusted as your need
- Features 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM, support TF card up to 64GB
- Operating system: Android 4.4.2
- Android gives you access to over 800,000 apps including Facebook, Youtube, Picasa and many others. There is also a huge variety of games
- With HDMI, RJ45, TF card, USB2.0, OTG input, giving you the best possible connection
- Support WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, more convenient for life
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Elephone TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: Elephone Firmware Package
Device Model: Elephone TV Box
File Size: 238MB / 290MB
Processor: Rockchip RK3188 CPU
Android OS: 4.4.2 Kitkat
So, now let us move on to the Elephone TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Elephone TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock ROM for Elephone TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Elephone TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Rockchip Batch Tool v1.8
- Download Rockchip Driver Assistant v4.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Elephone TV Box Stock ROM.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on Elephone TV Box :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on Elephone TV Box. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.