Today we will give the list of LG K8 Stock Firmware Collection. You can flash the Stock Firmware on LG K8 using the below guide on How to Install Official Stock Firmware on LG K8. In this list we will update all the LG K8 Stock Firmware collection including international and carrier based. In this guide we have used the LG UP Flash tool to flash the stock ROM on LG K8. To flash this make sure you have 70% or more battery left on your phone. To install Stock ROM on LG K8, Download the LG UP software File from below.
LG K8 smartphone was launched in February 2016. LG K8 features 5-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. The LG K8 is powered by quad-core MediaTek processor clubbed 1.5GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the LG K8 packs a 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies. LG K8 comes out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow and is powered by a 2125mAh non removable battery.
Table of Contents
How to Install Official LG K8 Stock Firmware (M1V) (Collections)
From this list of stock ROM for LG K8, you can use this firmware in case if you brick your device, or if you want to downgrade or get back to stock ROM. You can use our guide which pretty explains you on How to Unbrick your LG K8 using our list of LG K8 Stock Firmware Collections.
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. You can also update your LG K8 smartphone anytime, also you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. In case if you have bricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your LG K8 lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from such situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void warranty on your LG K8.
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Update automatically OTA for Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on LG K8 :
- Open Settings on LG K8.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware on LG K8 using the below guide :
[su_note]So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on LG K8.[/su_note]
- Remember: This guide is to Install Stock Firmware Manually on LG K8 H918
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD FILES
su_button url=”https://lg-firmwares.com/lg-vs500-firmwares” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#ff1783″ size=”7″ icon=”icon: download” rel=”nofollow”]LG VS500 aka LG K8 Verizon[/su_button]
Steps to Install Stock Firmware H872 10e on LG K8 manually using the below guide
- First of all, Download all the files like KDZ Firmware, LG Drivers and also LG UP latest version.
- Install LG UP exe file on your computer.
- Now make sure to install the drivers if you are phone does not detect in your PC/Laptop.
- Now Turn your phone off and then Hold the Volume UP key for few seconds.
- While holding Volume Up key connect your phone to PC using USB Cable (Don’t leave volume key while connecting)
- Release the Volume UP key as soon as the phone goes into Download Mode.
- Open LG UP software on your PC and Select Upgrade
- Now in the Select Path, Select your KDZ file from your downloaded folder.
- Once it is loaded, Click the start button down below and wait for the installation to complete.
- Once it is completed, your phone will reboot automatically. Booting may take time. So wait patiently to complete the first booting process.
- Well, That’s it! Enjoy the latest H872 10e KDZ on LG K8 Stock Firmware.
Hope you installed LG K8 Stock Firmware and have completed the steps above successfully. If you have any querries please leave a comment below. Thank you.!