Today we are sharing the latest firmware released by T-Mobile and Metro PCS for LG Aristo with build number MS21010g. Now you can download the T-Mobile/Metro PCS LG Aristo MS21010g KDZ Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install KDZ Stock Firmware on LG Aristo. Tmo and Metro PCS released the OTA update of MS21010g for LG Aristo last month, if you already have the update, then you don’t need to update this firmware on Tmobile and Metro PCS LG Aristo. If you didn’t receive any OTA update on T-Mobile and Metro PCS LG Aristo, then you can use the manual procedure on How to install MS21010g KDZ Stock Firmware on LG Aristo.
The latest OTA MS21010g comes with the latest January Security Patch and update contains various enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes. Now you can enjoy the latest MS21010g build on LG Aristo LGMS210 in US Metro PCS and T-Mobile Carrier by following the below step by step guide to flash MS21010g January Security Patch on Metro PCS and T-mobile LG Aristo LGMS210. The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification.
- Download Install MS21010g Stock Firmware on LG Aristo MS210 (Metro PCS)
- How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware v10G on Metro PCS/Tmo LG Aristo using the below guide :
- Steps to Install Stock Firmware MS21010g on Metro PCS/Tmo LG Aristo (LGMS210) manually using the below guide
Download Install MS21010g Stock Firmware on LG Aristo MS210 (Metro PCS)
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on LG Aristo, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA may take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 7.0 Nougat v10G on Metro PCS/Tmo LG Aristo LGMS210 :
- Open Settings on Metro PCS LG Aristo.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware v10G on Metro PCS/Tmo LG Aristo using the below guide :
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember : This guide is to Install Stock Firmware Manually on Metro PCS LG Aristo H918
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware MS21010g on Metro PCS/Tmo LG Aristo (LGMS210) manually using the below guide
- First of all, Download all the files like KDZ Firmware, LG Drivers and also LG UP latest version.
- Install LG UP exe file on your computer.
- Now make sure to install the drivers if you are phone does not detect in your PC/Laptop.
- Now Turn your phone off and then Hold the Volume UP key for few seconds.
- While holding Volume Up key connect your phone to PC using USB Cable (Don’t leave volume key while connecting)
- Release the Volume UP key as soon as the phone goes into Download Mode.
- Open LG UP software on your PC and Select Upgrade
- Now in the Select Path, Select your KDZ file from your downloaded folder.
- Once it is loaded, Click the start button down below and wait for the installation to complete.
- Once it is completed, your phone will reboot automatically. Booting may take time. So wait patiently to complete the first booting process.
- Well, That’s it! Enjoy the latest MS21010g KDZ on TMobile LG Aristo.
Hope you installed Stock Firmware on LG Aristo and have completed the steps above successfully. If you have any querries please leave a comment below. Thank you.!