If you have bought this device and want to install Stock Firmware on TCL V760 ? Then you are the right place. Here we will guide you to install the official Stock ROM on TCL V760 using the software known as SP Flash Tool, Formally also called Smartphone Flash tool. If you have installed Custom ROM or bricked your device, then this guide will be helpful to fix back to Stock ROM or unbrick it.
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then simply follow the given instruction link to install the Stock Firmware on TCL V760 using SP Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software or hardware malfunctioning problem.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on TCL V760
Here are below of Android 7.1.1 Nougat firmware Update for TCL V760. Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on TCL V760. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flashtool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading TCL V760 using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your TCL V760
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade TCL V760
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on TCL V760
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Check Popular Post
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock firmware on TCL V760.
Pre Requisite :
- This firmware supported only on TCL V760.
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and Extract it
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Download and Install TCL USB Drivers
- Charge your phone for at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
Follow Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash Tool Software.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on TCL V760 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.