If you are the user of Ace AS0618 and want to download and install the Stock ROM on Ace AS0618, then today you are landed in the right page. Today in this article, we are going to show you How to easily download and Install stock firmware on Ace AS0618. Ace AS0618 comes with Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box and it is powered by Mediatek processor. So, if you want to flash the stock ROM on your Ace AS0618 then you need to take the help of the software called SP Flash Tool, Formally also called Smartphone Flash tool.
If you soft bricked or hard bricked your device or you are facing any lagging issue then installing Stock ROM will fix all these issues. In order to flash this Stock ROM on Ace AS0618, you need a working Laptop or PC because SP Flash tool only works on a PC or Laptop. This guide is quite simple, all you have to follow the below steps. If you want to even unroot your device then installing custom ROM will also help you to do so.
How to Install Stock ROM on Ace AS0618
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Ace AS0618 using SP Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Ace AS0618. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flashtool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Ace AS0618 using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Ace AS0618
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Ace AS0618
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Ace AS0618
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Lineage OS 14.1 Device List
- Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Pie 9.0 Generic System image
- Official Android 9.0 Pie Supported List
- Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on Ace AS0618.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Ace AS0618
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6765
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
|Download Here||AS0618_V01_20180913 – AS0618-user 8.1.0.zip|
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Ace AS0618:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Ace AS0618
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Ace AS0618
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Ace USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on Ace AS0618:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Ace AS0618 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.