Today we will guide you to install the stock ROM on ACE Buzz 2 Plus. This device was launched in the year 2019 with Android 9.0 Pie. Here we have shared the official firmware for this device.
Android is full of customizations and tweaks that all the users can easily perform. But users have to follow the guide and step-by-step process properly in order to done customization successfully. Unfortunately, some of the users may not follow the proper steps or don’t flash the compatible file on their devices during Custom ROM installation or rooting, etc. Therefore, their devices can be easily bricked or stuck into the bootloop issue.
In that case, it’s highly recommended to unbrick their devices or fix the bootloop issue at first by flashing the Stock ROM again. Even if your device is having an issue with the software performance or overheating or network drop or battery charging or anything else, you should re-install the Stock ROM. As the ACE Buzz 2 Plus device runs on MediaTek chipset, we will provide you the firmware installation method using the SP Flash Tool.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on ACE Buzz 2 Plus
Before installing the Stock ROM on your ACE Buzz 2 Plus, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
Stock ROM Advantages
Stock ROM comes by default on a smartphone or tablet device that usually runs on an operating system like Android OS. All the device OEMs provide the specially crafted and compatible firmware version for each and every model. It also offers a more stable and smoother user experience which you may not find on Custom Firmware.
- Fix Bootloop issue on ACE Buzz 2 Plus
- Bricked your ACE Buzz 2 Plus? Unbrick by following this tutorial
- Upgrade or Downgrade the software version on ACE Buzz 2 Plus
- Can unroot the device
- Fix software related issues or bugs
- Get back the device warranty again, if under warranty period
- Device Name: ACE Buzz 2 Plus
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
- We assume that you’ve downloaded the firmware file and installed the other drivers & tools on your PC.
- This Stock ROM file is exclusive for the ACE Buzz 2 Plus model only.
- Try to charge your device more than 60% at least.
- Take a Full Data Backup without Root before doing anything.
- If TWRP Recovery already installed, keep a Nandroid Backup via TWRP.
- You will require a computer and a USB data cable.
Instructions to Install: via Recovery
- First of all, Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Tap on Build Number 7 Times.
- Go to Developer Options –> Enable USB Debugging.
- Download firmware from above and save it in Internal storage.
- Now Reboot to Recovery Mode.
- Select Apply Update from SD Card.
- Select the Downloaded ZIP file from SD Card.
- Wait until the installation process Completes.
- Once the installation completed. Reboot the Phone
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting anymore time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:Flash Stock ROM using the SP Flash Tool
Follow our full-depth video guide below:
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your ACE Buzz 2 Plus device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.