Want to Install Stock ROM On Alcatel i216X Pixi 7 aka Alcatel One Touch PIXI 7 (i216X) ? If you own a Alcatel i216X Pixi 7 tablet and searching for the Stock Firmware then you are at the right place. Here i will guide you to install official stock ROM on Alcatel i216X Pixi 7 tablet. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock ROM for Alcatel i216X Pixi 7 below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Alcatel i216X Pixi 7. This guide is followed by a software known as SP Flash Tool which is simple and easy. You can just flash firmware on Alcatel i216X Pixi 7 using the Smartphone Flash Tool. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Alcatel i216X Pixi 7 using the guide.
We ask you to read the steps before doing something wrong. READ READ READ!! Once you are done! Now you can download the SP Flash Tool, VCOM Drivers and the stock ROM from the below Pre-Requisite note.
Guide To Install Official Stock ROM On Alcatel i216X Pixi 7
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. This guide is helpful to those who are looking to Downgrade or upgrade your tablet. You can anytime flash the stock ROM on Alcatel i216X Pixi 7. This guide is also helpful to unbrick the phone (revert back from death), you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. Also if you feel your Alcatel i216X Pixi 7 lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Alcatel i216X Pixi 7.
Here are below of Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware Update for Alcatel i216X Pixi 7. To install the Stock Firmware on Alcatel i216X Pixi 7, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and SP Flash Tool on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Alcatel i216X Pixi 7 tablet.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Alcatel i216X Pixi 7
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Alcatel i216X Pixi 7
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Alcatel i216X Pixi 7
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Alcatel i216X Pixi 7.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and Extract it
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
How to Download Stock ROM on Alcatel i216X Pixi 7:
- Go to this Link and Sign up first : Click Here
- You will receive a mail for confirmation to create a password
- Once you do that login and come back to our site
- Now you can download the files below
Guide to Flash Stock Firmware using SP Flash Tool
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Alcatel i216X Pixi 7 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedbacks and improvements.