Last updated on March 14th, 2021 at 01:08 am
Did you accidentally brick your Alcatel U3 4055U device and want to flash the stock firmware again? If so, then we will help you to install the firmware flash file on the Alcatel U3 device. Since Alcatel U3 is a MediaTek MT6737 soc-based device, we need to use the SP Flash tool to flash the Stock Firmware on this device. If you have never done this before then don’t worry. We will guide you through all the necessary steps.
If you’re facing any kind of software issue in your device, then installing the firmware file on Alcatel U3 will solve all the problems. Whether it be lagging issues, software issues, or performance issues.
How to Install Stock Firmware on Alcatel U3 4055U
Installing Stock ROM on Alcatel U3 is an easy process by using the SP Flash tool. SP Flash tool is also known by the name of Smartphone Flash Tool. Many people believe that installing Stock ROM will cause more problems to their device. But this isn’t true at all. If you’re installing Stock ROM for the first time, then do not worry. At GetDroidTips, we will guide you through every step while flashing stock firmware on Alcatel U3.
To make this guide easier for new users, we are going to divide this into multiple parts. First, we will help you to setup device drivers and Flash software. Then we will begin with the actual process followed by the downloading Stock ROM. So are you ready?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your 4055U:
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Alcatel U3
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Alcatel U3
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Alcatel U3
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Alcatel U3
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Alcatel U3 back to Factory State
- Device Supported: Alcatel U3
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6737
- Android OS: 6.0 Marshmallow
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Alcatel U3 4055U
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Alcatel U3 4055U, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This guide will only work for Alcatel U3
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a backup of your Device. This includes any important photos, contacts, messages, emails, etc.
- Download the SP Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Install the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Download and install Cubot USB drivers on your Windows PC.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Alcatel U3 4055U.
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: 6.0_MT6737m_ALBD_V1.1_20170330
File Size: 1 GB
Android Version: 6.0 Marshmallow
Instructions to Install:
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Alcatel U3, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Alcatel U3
So that’s it guys, this is how you can fix all the issues in your Alcatel U3 4055U by flashing Stock ROM. We hope that you find this post useful. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!