In this guide, we will provide you how to install stock ROM on Alldocube T8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It’s a mid-range Android smartphone comes with MediaTek MT8735 chipset. If you’re using Alldocube T8 handset and wants to install the Stock ROM by any reason, you can check out the full guide on the steps and requirements.
In order to flash the Stock ROM on your Alldocube T8 device which is powered by the MediaTek MT8735 chipset, requires SP Flash Tool and some drivers, and full guide. Here in this article, we will share with you the guide of installing stock ROM easily. The flashing steps are quite easily mentioned here. However, you can also check out the video tutorial as well in case you want a visual experience as well.
What is Stock Firmware?
A Stock ROM or Firmware is official software crafted and developed by the official manufacturer for a particular device. It will be stable and almost bug-free as well. The Stock ROM comes with necessary system files and applications which provides a better user experience than a Custom ROM.
Though a Custom ROM offers customizations and tweaks, it has some security issues possibly. You can’t really rely on a Custom ROM as compared to the Stock ROM.
The Advantages of installing Stock ROM:
Whereas, you can also fix some of the device issues as well:
- You can unbrick your bricked Alldocube T8.
- Fixes the bootloop and instability issue as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Alldocube T8.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Alldocube T8.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
- Device Model: Alldocube T8
- Required Tool: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT8735 Chipset
- Android OS Version: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Gapps File: Included
- File: Stock ROM Update
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Alldocube T8
First, you need to download the required files in order to start the flashing process. Here are the download links of firmware file and SP Flash Tool file download links given below:
- The ROM file is only for the Alldocube T8 handset. Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- You should charge at least 50%.
- Perform a device backup at first before starting the flashing process.
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop for installing the drivers and connect your device for the flashing process.
- A USB cable for your device as well to connect your device to the PC.
- Now, download and install the Android USB Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Download the SP Flash Tool.
- You will also require MTK VCOM Drivers as well.
Follow the links provided below to get a full in-depth guide on how to install stock ROM on Alldocube T8 device easily.
Check out our full-depth video guide as well for your ease.Steps to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash Tool – Video Guide
I hope this guide is helpful to upgrade or downgrade your Alldocube T8 anytime.