Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on Amgoo Am520. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so are you someone who has an Amgoo Am520 device? Well, there is no denying the fact that the Amgoo comes up with some of the best Android Devices in the market. Now, just in case, if you don’t already know, the device is powered by a MediaTek processor under the hood. There are times when things do not go well with this kind of devices. Anyways, it looks like that you are facing some issues on your Amgoo Am520.
Now, one of the best ways to fix any issues or errors on the Amgoo or any Android Device, in general, is by installing the stock ROM again on it. Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Amgoo Am520 which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. So today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Stock ROM on Amgoo Am520.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install Stock ROM on Amgoo Am520? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
How to Install Stock ROM on Amgoo Am520
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock firmware on Amgoo Am520. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the SP Flash tool for the Amgoo on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on Amgoo Am520. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock ROM on Amgoo Am520. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock ROM on your Amgoo Am520. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Amgoo Am520:
- You can unbrick your bricked Amgoo Am520.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Amgoo Am520.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Amgoo Am520
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Amgoo Am520
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Amgoo Am520, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This guide will only work for Amgoo Am520
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a backup of your Android Device.
- Download SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install the Latest Amgoo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock firmware on Amgoo Am520.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Amgoo Am520
Here is a detailed guide on how to install stock ROM on Amgoo Am520 using SP Flash tools. Please follow all the steps carefully.
So that’s it guys, this is how you can fix all the issues in your Amgoo Am520 by flashing Stock ROM. We hope that you find this post useful. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!