Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on Archos 50d Helium 4G. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like that you have the Archos 50d Helium 4G in the palm of your hand. Great! Archos makes some of the best android devices on budget. Anyways, you might be facing some issues with your Archos 50d Helium 4G. Now, you might be someone who is facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Archos 50d Helium 4G. Whatever the case might be the thing is that there is something wrong with your Archos 50d Helium 4G and you need to fix it.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on Android Device is just installing Stock ROM on Archos 50d Helium 4G. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Stock ROM on Archos 50d Helium 4G. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
How to Install Stock ROM on Archos 50d Helium 4G
Today, in this guide of GetDroidTIps, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Archos 50d Helium 4G. This guide has been written in the beginner-friendly language. So if you are someone who does not understand technical terms, then don’t worry as we have made it easier for you guys. Now, here is how this guide will go.
We have divided this guide into various heads in order to make things more clear and easier. First of all, you need to download the firmware file and the QFil Flashtool for the Archos 50d Helium 4G on your PC or Laptop. Once you have done that, you will be taken to the prerequisites section. And finally, you will be greeted with the steps to install the Stock ROM on your Archos 50d Helium 4G with a Video Tutorial as well. With that being said, let us take a look at the Download Firmware for Archos 50d Helium 4G section.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Archos 50d Helium 4G:
- You can unbrick your bricked Archos 50d Helium 4G.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Archos 50d Helium 4G.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Archos 50d Helium 4G section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Archos 50d Helium 4G
- Tool Supported: QFil Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410
- Android OS: 5.1 Lollipop
- File: Software Update
Flash File Name: Archos_50D_Helium_MSM8916_03092015_5.1_QFIL.zip
File Size: 651 MB
Download Link: Click Here
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Archos 50d Helium 4G (R8007)
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Archos 50d Helium 4G, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Archos 50d Helium 4G.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Archos 50d Helium 4G has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download Qualcomm Flash Image loader tool and install on your PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Archos USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Archos 50d Helium 4G.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Archos 50d Helium 4G
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Archos 50d Helium 4G :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Archos 50d Helium 4G [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.