Here we will guide you on how to download and install firmware on Archos Sense 50DC. The guide is simple and easy! Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using an Archos Sense 50DC. Great! The device is running under the MediaTek Chipset. But, there is nothing in this world that is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like that you are also facing some issues with your Archos Sense 50DC.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Archos Sense 50DC which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solutions to fix your Archos Sense 50DC is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Archos Sense 50DC running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to flash the firmware file on Archos Sense 50DC? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
Talking about the specifications, Archos Sense 50DC features a 5-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by a MediaTek MT6737 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Archos Sense 50DC comes with a dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and a 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 2,400 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery. Archos Sense 50DC also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Archos Sense 50 DC Firmware Flashing Guide
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to flash the firmware file on Archos Sense 50DC. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flashtool for the Archos Sense 50DC on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on Archos Sense 50DC. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to install stock firmware on Archos Sense 50DC. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock Firmware on your Archos Sense 50DC. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock firmware on your Archos Sense 50DC:
- You can unbrick your bricked Archos Sense 50DC.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Archos Sense 50DC.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- Other fixes.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Archos Sense 50DC section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Archos Sense 50DC
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6737M
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
Steps to Install Firmware File on Archos Sense 50DC
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Archos Sense 50DC, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Archos Sense 50DC.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Archos Sense 50DC has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download SP Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download VCOM Driver and install it on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Download Android USB Drivers
Download Firmware File:
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock Firmware on Archos Sense 50DC.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Archos Sense 50DC :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Archos Sense 50DC [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.