Assistant makes some of the best budget-oriented devices in the market. If you’re facing any software issues in your Assistant AS-5435 Shine, then you can flash the stock firmware easily. Here we will guide you on how to download and install stock ROM for Assistant AS-5435 Shine. You must flash stock firmware if your device is regularly facing the lagging issues, performance issues, and virus attacks. Apart from that, any other kind of software issue can be easily fixed by installing stock ROM on Assistant AS-5435 Shine device.
Whenever you face any kind of software issue or performance lag in your smartphone, then its time to flash the stock Firmware again. This is because the android system keeps generating cache files which cause performance issues. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on Assistant AS-5435 Shine is to install stock firmware. So let’s install stock ROM in Assistant AS-5435 Shine, shall we?
How to Install Stock ROM on Assistant AS-5435 Shine
Many people find installing stock ROM a very hectic and troublesome task. However, that’s not true at all. At GetDroidTips, we will guide you through every step while flashing Stock ROM on Assistant AS-5435 Shine device. So if you have never installed Stock firmware in your device, then do not worry. We have made this guide easier for new users as well.
To make the tutorial easy, we are dividing this guide into several parts. First, we are going to download the flash tool and setup device drivers in your PC. Then we will connect the device to PC. Finally, we will guide you through the steps to install the stock ROM on Assistant AS-5435 Shine android device.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Assistant AS-5435 Shine:
- You can unbrick your bricked Teclast X80 Pro.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Teclast X80 Pro.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Assistant AS-5435 Shine
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Android OS: 6.0 Marshmallow
- File: Software Update