Did you accidentally brick your Blackview A20 Pro device and want to flash the stock firmware again? If so, then we will help you to install the firmware flash file on the Blackview A20 Pro device. Since Blackview A20 Pro is a MediaTek MT6739 soc-based device, we need to use the SP Flash tool to flash the Stock Firmware on this device. If you have never done this before then don’t worry. We will guide you through all the necessary steps.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these processes carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Blackview A20 Pro back to the previous working condition.
Blackview A20 Pro Firmware Flash File
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Blackview A20 Pro using SP Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Blackview A20 Pro. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flashtool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Blackview A20 Pro using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Blackview A20 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Blackview A20 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Blackview A20 Pro
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Blackview A20 Pro
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6739
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- File: Software Update
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Blackview_A20_Pro_MT6739_20180614_8.1.0.zip
File Size: 2 GB
Android Version: 8.1 Oreo
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Blackview A20 Pro:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Blackview A20 Pro is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Download VCOM Driver and install it on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Blackview USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
Instructions to Install on Blackview A20 Pro:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Blackview A20 Pro, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Blackview A20 Pro
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Blackview A20 Pro successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.