Did you accidentally brick your Blackview BV2000S device and want to install the stock ROM again? If so, then we will help you to install the firmware file on Blackview BV2000S device. Since Blackview BV2000S is a MediaTek MT6580 soc-based device, we need to use the SP Flash tool to flash the Stock Firmware on this device. If you have never done this before then don’t worry. We will guide you through all the necessary steps.
If you’re facing any kind of software issue in your device, then installing stock ROM on Blackview BV2000S will solve all the problems. Whether it be lagging issues, software issues, or performance issues.
Blackview BV2000S Firmware Guide
Installing Stock ROM on Blackview BV2000S is an easy process by using the SP Flash tool. SP Flash tool is also known by the name of Smartphone Flash Tool. Many people believe that installing Stock ROM will cause more problems to their device. But this isn’t true at all. If you’re installing Stock ROM for the first time, then do not worry. At GetDroidTips, we will guide you through every step while flashing Stock ROM on Blackview BV2000S.
To make this guide easier for new users, we are going to divide this into multiple parts. First, we will help you to set up device drivers and Flash software. Then we will begin with the actual process followed by the downloading Stock ROM. So are you ready?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on yourM5XS:
- You can unbrick your bricked Blackview BV2000S.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- Bypass system Lock/Screen Lock
- Removes any virus, spyware, or Adware in your devices.
- To fix bugs lags on your Windows Device.
- Device Supported: Blackview BV2000S
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Android OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- File: Software Update
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Blackview_BV2000S_MT6580_V0.3.4.1.zip
File Size: 700 MB
Android Version: 5.1 Lollipop
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Blackview BV2000S
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Blackview BV2000S, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This guide will only work for Blackview BV2000S
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a backup of your Device. This includes any important photos, contacts, messages, emails, etc.
- Download the SP Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Download and install Blackview USB drivers on your Windows PC.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Blackview BV2000S.
Instructions to Install
After downloading the firmware file for Blackview BV2000S, you can flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide that you can follow to flash stock firmware on Blackview BV2000S.
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Blackview BV2000S, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Blackview BV2000S
So that’s it guys, this is how you can fix all the issues in your Blackview BV2000S by flashing Stock ROM. We hope that you find this post useful. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!