Updated on September 10, 2020: Today we have shared the latest version of Stock firmware for Blackview BV9100 which brings the latest security patch and bug fixes.
The Blackview BV9100 has a battery capacity that surpasses most power banks. On top of that, it has a relatively affordable price tag with very good specs. Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on Blackview BV9100. This guide is simple and easy to follow. Stock firmware is the one that is present in the Android device when it shipped from the factory to outlet and later to the hands of the user. Now you may ask if it’s already present in the device what’s the need to install it again..?
Well, the answer is simple. given today’s enthusiast users of smartphones who want to explore the scope of Android, they experiment with things like phone rooting, recovery flashing, customizations, etc. Now, these experimentations are good till it doesn’t affect the stock ROM and its workability. However, things do go south. So, this means stock ROM gets affected and the user ends up with the boot loop issue, bricking, bugs, system locks, etc. To deal with this, we have to install the stock ROM on the device. In this post, we will tell you how to install stock ROM on Blackview BV9100.
Table of Contents
Why Stock Firmware is Important in Android
Stock ROM is literally the heart of the smartphones. When you use stock firmware, you can fix up a lot of problems. We have listed these issues below which can be solved with stock ROM.
- With the help of stock ROM, You can unbrick your Blackview BV9100.
- Solve the boot loop issue on your Blackview BV9100.
- You can bypass system Lock and Screen Lock
- Removes any issue of spyware or Adware in your Blackview BV9100.
- To fix any bugs on your Blackview BV9100.
- Device Supported: Blackview BV9100
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6765
- Android OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update
How to Install Stock ROM on Blackview BV9100
Before doing anything, we need to have the ROM file for the designated device ie Blackview BV9100. Here is the download link for the same.
- This ROM is exclusively for the Blackview BV9100 Don’t use it on other devices.
- Charge your phone completely before installing the ROM.
- A Windows PC/Laptop
- You can only install this ROM using SP Flash Tool. So, download the SP Flash Tool.
- Here you can find the corresponding USB driver for the device.
ROM Installation Guides
Here are the installation guides both in the illustrative text as well as video format. So, this will be convenient for users to flash the firmware.Flash stock ROM using the SP Flash tool
You can also check out our full depth video tutorial as well.Video Guide to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool
So, that’s it, guys. We hope that this tutorial was useful to install stock ROM on Blackview BV9100. Stay tuned with us for more such tutorials.