If you have bricked your device or Want to fresh install the firmware file on Blackview Omega Pro then you are in the right place. Blackview Omega Pro is powered by a MediaTek processor. To install the Stock firmware on Blackview Omega Pro Mediatek powered device, you need software known as SP Flash Tool, Formally also called Smartphone Flash tool.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these processes carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Blackview Omega Pro back to the previous working condition.
Blackview Omega Pro Firmware Flashing Guide
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Blackview Omega Pro using SP Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Blackview Omega Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Blackview Omega Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Blackview Omega Pro
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Blackview Omega Pro
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6753
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
Steps to Install Firmware File on Blackview Omega Pro:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Blackview Omega Pro
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Blackview Omega Pro
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Download VCOM Driver and install it on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Blackview USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
Download Firmware Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Blackview_Omega_Pro_MT6753_20151120_0.8.zip
File Size: 840 MB
Android Version: 5.1 Lollipop
Instructions to Install:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Blackview Omega Pro, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Blackview Omega Pro
I hope you installed the stock firmware on Blackview Omega Pro successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.