Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on Blu Grand X G090. The guide is simple and easy! Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using an Blu Grand X G090. Great! The device is running under the MediaTek Chipset. But, there is nothing in this world which is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like that you are also facing some issue on your Blu Grand X G090.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Blu Grand X G090 which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solution to fix your Blu Grand X G090 is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Blu Grand X G090 running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install Stock ROM on Blu Grand X G090? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
Talking about the specifications, BLU Grand X features a 5-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6580 Processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB internal memory with an expandable storage support of 64GB via microSD card. The camera on the BLU Grand X comes with 5MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Removable 2,200 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery.
How to Install Stock ROM on Blu Grand X G090
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Blu Grand X G090. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flashtool for the Blu Grand X G090 on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on Blu Grand X G090. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock firmware on Blu Grand X G090. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock Firmware on your Blu Grand X G090. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock firmware on your Blu Grand X G090:
- You can unbrick your bricked Blu Grand X G090.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Blu Grand X G090.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- Other fixes.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Blu Grand X G090 section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Blu Grand X G090
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Blu Grand X G090, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Blu Grand X G090.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Blu Grand X G090 has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Blu USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock Firmware on Blu Grand X G090.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Blu Grand X G090
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Blu Grand X G090 :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Blu Grand X G090 [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.