BQ Aquaris M5 was launched in 2015. The device came out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop and later upgraded to Android Nougat. The handset is powered by Qualcomm chipset. If you have bought this and looking to Install Stock ROM on BQ Aquaris M5? then you are in the right place. Now install the official Stock firmware on BQ Aquaris M5. Here we will guide you to install the official Stock ROM on BQ Aquaris M5 using the software known as QFIL Tool, Formally also called Qualcomm Flash Image Loader. If you have installed Custom ROM or bricked your device, then this guide will be helpful to fix back to Stock ROM or unbrick it.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick BQ Aquaris M5 back to the previous working condition.
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on BQ Aquaris M5 using QFIL Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem. Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on BQ Aquaris M5. First of all, download the software, Qualcomm Flash Image Loader on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading BQ Aquaris M5 using this guide.
BQ Aquaris M5 Specifications:
If we speak about the specifications, BQ Aquaris M5 features a 5.0-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by Octa-core Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 paired by 2/3GB of RAM and Adreno 405 GPU for better multi-tasking. It also packs a 16/32GB internal storage and it can be extended up to 64GB via microSD card. The Camera on the BQ Aquaris M5 packs an 13 MP primary camera on the rear and 5 MP front shooter for selfies. The BQ Aquaris M5 runs on the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and later upgraded to Marshmallow operating and Nougat OS. The handset is powered by a 3120 mAh non-removable battery.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your BQ Aquaris M5
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade BQ Aquaris M5
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on BQ Aquaris M5
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Bootleggers ROM v2.2: Complete Guide and List of Supported device [8.1 Oreo]
- List of Supported AOKP Oreo 8.1 – Official and Unofficial
- Dirty Unicorns Oreo ROM: Supported Devices List, Downloads and Features
- List of Supported Devices to receive Mokee OS 8.1 Oreo Custom ROM [Official/Unofficial]
- Lineage OS 16 : List of Supported Devices, Release Date and More (Android 9.0)
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on BQ Aquaris M5.
BQ Aquaris M5 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: BQ Aquaris M5
- Android OS: 7.1.2 Nougat
- Tool Supported: QFIL
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
Download BQ Aquaris M5 Firmware
|Firmware 5.2.0 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)||
|Firmware 5.1.0 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)||
|Firmware 5.0.0 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)||
|Firmware 4.8.2 (Android Marshmallow 6.0.1)||
|Firmware 4.8.1 (Android Marshmallow 6.0.1)||
|Firmware 4.5.0 (Android Marshmallow 6.0.1)||
|Firmware 4.2.1 (Android Marshmallow 6.0.1)||
|Firmware 4.1.0 (Android Marshmallow 6.0.1)||
|Firmware 4.0.0 (Android Marshmallow 6.0.1)||
|Firmware 3.2.9 – Android 5.1.1||
|Firmware 3.2.7 – Android 5.1.1||
Download BQ Aquaris M5.5 Firmware
|Firmware 5.2.0 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)||
|Firmware 5.1.0 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)MD5: DEB37A9F016C6A1E0F496C96AA004319||
Steps to Install Stock ROM on BQ Aquaris M5:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your BQ Aquaris M5 is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- Download BQ Firmware Flash tool for official download procedure
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest BQ USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install via BQ Firmware Flash Tool:
Download the tool, drivers and ROM file and create a new folder on your PC. Now follow the below procedure on how to install the Stock firmware using BQ Firmware Flash Tool.
Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:Guide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on BQ Aquaris M5 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.