Last updated on March 3rd, 2021 at 04:55 pm
Here we will guide you on how to download and install Stock ROM on Chuwi Hi9 Air. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using a Chuwi Hi9 Air. Great! Chuwi makes some of the best budget Android Devices. The device is running under the MediaTek Chipset. But, there is nothing in this world that is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like that you are also facing some issues with your Chuwi Hi9 Air.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Chuwi Hi9 Air which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solutions to fix your Chuwi Hi9 Air is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Chuwi Hi9 Air running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install Stock ROM on Chuwi Hi9 Air? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
How to Install Stock ROM on Chuwi Hi9 Air
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Chuwi Hi9 Air. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flashtool for the Chuwi Hi9 Air on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on Chuwi Hi9 Air. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock ROM on Chuwi Hi9 Air. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock ROM on your Chuwi Hi9 Air. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Chuwi Hi9 Air:
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Chuwi Hi9 Air
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Chuwi Hi9 Air
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Chuwi Hi9 Air
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Chuwi Hi9 Air
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Chuwi Hi9 Air back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your device
So, now let us move on to the guide on how to install firmware flash file on the Chuwi Hi9 Air section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Chuwi Hi9 Air
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6797
- Android OS: 8.0 Oreo
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Chuwi Hi9 Air
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Chuwi Hi9 Air, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Chuwi Hi9 Air.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Chuwi Hi9 Air has at least a 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download the SP Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Chuwi USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Chuwi Hi9 Air.
Download Flash Files
|Download||Build number O00623 release-keys 20180506|
|Download||Build number O00623 release-keys 20181122|
Instructions to Install
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Chuwi Hi9 Air, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Chuwi Hi9 Air
So that’s it guys, this was our take on how to flash the firmware file on Chuwi Hi9 Air. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.