Did you accidentally brick your Condor Allure A8 Plus device and want to install the stock ROM again? If so, then we will help you to install stock ROM on Condor Allure A8 Plus device. Since Condor Allure A8 Plus is a MediaTek soc based device, we need to use SP Flash tool to flash the stock Firmware on this device. If you have never done this before then don’t worry. We will guide you through all the necessary steps.
If you’re facing any kind of software issue in your device, then installing stock ROM on Condor Allure A8 Plus will solve all the problems. Whether it be lagging issue, software issues or performance issues.
How to Install Stock ROM on Condor Allure A8 Plus:
Installing stock ROM on Condor Allure A8 Plus is an easy process by using SP Flash tool. SP Flash tool is also known by the name of Smartphone Flash Tool. Many people believe that installing Stock ROM will cause more problems to their device. But this isn’t true at all. If you’re installing Stock ROM for the first time, then do not worry. At GetDroidTips, we will guide you through every step while flashing Stock ROM on Condor Allure A8 Plus.
To make this guide easier for new users, we are going to divide this into multiple parts. First, we will help you to setup device drivers and Flash software. Then we will begin with the actual process followed by the downloading Stock ROM. So are you ready?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock firmware on your Condor Allure A8 Plus:
- You can unbrick your bricked Condor Allure A8 Plus.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- Bypass system Lock/screen Lock
- Removes any virus, spyware or Adware in your devices.
- To fix bugs lags on your Windows Device.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Condor Allure A8 Plus
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek
- Firmware File: Download [CONDOR_A8_PLUS_PGN612_GBL7533AC_0203_T8347 .zip]
- Download SP Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Download Android USB Drivers
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Condor Allure A8 Plus
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Condor Allure A8 Plus, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This guide will only work for Condor Allure A8 Plus
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a backup of your Device. This includes any important photos, contacts, messages, emails, etc.
- Download SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Install the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Download and install Android USB drivers on your Windows PC.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Condor Allure A8 Plus.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Condor Allure A8 Plus
After downloading the firmware file for Condor Allure A8 Plus, you can flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide which you can follow to flash stock firmware on Condor Allure A8 Plus.
So that’s it guys, this is how you can fix all the issues in your Condor Allure A8 Plus by flashing Stock Firmware. We hope that you find this post useful. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!