Last updated on March 15th, 2021 at 12:12 am
On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official stock ROM flash file on your Coolpad Mega 5A. Well, the device is based on Android 8.1 Oreo which is powered by the Spreadtrum SC9850K soc processor. This guide will be helpful to unbrick or fix any software issues on your device.
To install the firmware flash file on Coolpad Mega 5A, you need to download the software called SPD Flash tool (also known as Spreadtrum flash tool). This method simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the firmware file.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Coolpad Mega 5A Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Coolpad Mega 5A
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Coolpad Mega 5A
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Coolpad Mega 5A
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Coolpad Mega 5A
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Coolpad Mega 5A back to Factory State
How to Flash Coolpad Mega 5A Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Coolpad Mega 5A, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Coolpad Mega 5A
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: Spreadtrum drivers, SPD Flash Tool, and Android USB Drivers
Coolpad Mega 5A Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: 1720_Coolpad_1821-I0_V01_O_SouthAsia_180724
File Size: 1 GB
Android Version: 8.1 Oreo
Instructions to Install: via SPD Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Coolpad Mega 5A device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.