If you ever wondered you can install Official Stock ROM On Cubot Echo Surf, then you are in the right place. Now you can install the officially released Android 7.0 Stock ROM on Cubot Echo Surf smartphone. Follow the guide below to install the official Stock ROM on Cubot Echo Surf based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Android 7.0 Nougat is the latest Android iteration which came out last year from google as a surprise for Nexus lineup. It is the sweetest released Android OS till now in Smartphone industry.
This guide is followed by a software known as SpreadTrum Flash Tool which is simple and easy. You can just install Android Stock ROM On Cubot Echo Surf using the SpreadTrum Flash Tool. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Cubot Echo Surf using the guide. We have included the screenshot of the SpreadTrum Flash Tool to make it easy and sound.
Download the Full Stock ROM which we given down below. You can also update your Cubot Echo Surf smartphone anytime, also you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. In case if you have bricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Cubot Echo Surf lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Cubot Echo Surf.
How To Install Stock ROM On Cubot Echo Surf
Here are below of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware Update for Cubot Echo Surf. To install the Nougat Firmware On Cubot Echo Surf, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and SpreadTrum Flash Tool on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Cubot Echo Surf smartphone.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 Emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
Advantage of Stock Firmware :
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Cubot Echo Surf
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Cubot Echo Surf
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Cubot Echo Surf
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM On Cubot Echo Surf.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Download the Factory Download/Upgrade
- This will work Cubot Echo Surf with Only SC7731
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
How to Update or Downgrade the STOCK ROM on Cubot Echo Surf :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted Factory Download/UpgradeDownload Folder
- In the folder, you will find 4 files which are shown in the screenshot below
- Extract the UPGRADE DOWNLOAD or FACTORY DOWNLOAD to start flashing the ROM, here i will guide on using the UPGRADEDOWNLOAD Zip file.
- So now, Extract the Zip file UPGRADEDOWNLOAD and Open the file .exe named UPGRADEDOWNLOAD
- Now Tap on the load packet option (Check Screenshot) to load the firmware. So browse the file with extension .pac from the ROM File you downloaded
- After loading .pac, Connect your Cubot Echo Surf smartphone to PC/Laptop and Click thestartbutton to start upgrading.
- Wait until the process completes.
- During the flashing, your phone will restart automatically.
- That’s it ! You have updated the Stock ROM on Cubot Echo Surf successfully.
You have completed the steps for How to Install Nougat Firmware On Cubot Echo Surf. Also this is the same step to install Stock ROM on Cubot Echo Surf.