Want to install the stock firmware file on your Cubot P20, then you are in the right place. Cubot P20 is powered by a MediaTek MT6750T processor. To flash the stock firmware file, you need software known as SP Flash Tool, Formally also called Smartphone Flash tool. On this page, you can download the official Cubot P20 stock firmware, drivers, and SP flash tool; then, you can follow our guide to flash it.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities, such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these processes carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device.
Talking about the specifications, Cubot P20 features a 6.18-inch IPS display with a 2246 x 1080 Pixels screen resolution. It is powered by MediaTek MT6750T, a 64-bit Processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Cubot P20 comes with a dual 20MP + 2MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and a 13MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 4,000 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery. Cubot P20 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Table of Contents
Cubot P20 Stock Firmware Flashing Guide
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the stock firmware on Cubot P20 using SP Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember, this guide is also very much needed to upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Cubot P20. First of all, download the software Smartphone Flashtool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Cubot P20 using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file.
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM.
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Cubot P20.
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Cubot P20.
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Cubot P20
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Cubot P20.
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Cubot P20 to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your device
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Cubot P20
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6750T
- Android: 9.0 Pie
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Cubot P20:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Cubot P20
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Cubot P20.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery.
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Download VCOM Driver and install it on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Cubot USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: CUBOT_P20_8023C_V13_20180829
File Size: 1.4 GB
Android Version: 9.0 Pie
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface.
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button.
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Cubot P20, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware.
- Wait for a few minutes; if you see a green button on your flash tool, which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Cubot P20
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Cubot P20 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.